Wednesday 8 August 2012

Bat Shit Cray

So I dig so hard farmers wanna hire me
But first farmers gotta find me
What’s 50 poops to a muhfucka like me
Can you please remind me?
Dig so hard
Bat shit crazy
Y’all don’t know that shit don’t phase me


The bats could go pooping on my back and I look at you like this shit gravy
Dig so hard, this shit weird
We ain’t even s’pose to be here,
Scoop so hard, since we here
It’s only right that we be fair
Psycho, I’m liable to go Kwao
Take your pick, Enoch, Kofi, 'Manda, Cave 6
Dig so hard
Got a broke scoop, Scoopers that don't scoop poop
Scoopers that’s losing poop, hidden behind all these big rocks
S-scoop so hard
I’m shocked too
I’m supposed to be keeping bees too
If you took a break like I took a break
You’d be in caves getting pooped on too
Dig so hard
Let’s get pooped on, scooping poop for like 6 days
Full buckets, crocus bags, spillin’ poop on my hikin' boots
So scoop so hard
Bitch behave, just might let you meet Lion,
Bat cave's D. Lee, I’m movin’ the poop to the farm


Dig so hard farmers wanna hire me
Bat shit cray


She said yo can we get mulch at the cave?
I said look you need to crawl to get in
Come and meet me in the rat bat cave
And show me why you deserve to have it all
S-scoop so hard
Bat shit cray (bat shit cray), ain’t it Kwao?
Dig so hard
What she order (what she order), rat bat poop
S-scoop so hard
Your scoop so old, this old thing
Dig so hard
Act like you’ll never be around muhfuckas like this again
Dirty girl, grab her hand
Fuck that bitch she don’t wanna scoop
Excuse my French but I’m in poop (I’m just sayin’)
Princess Alem ain’t do it right if you ask me
Cause I was her I would have gone without shoes
What's mulch my farmer?
What's guano my scooper?
What's dirty my digger?
What's that dripping, Joshua?
Farmers say I’m so smelly
Cause I’m suffering from bein' dirty
Got my bats in caves
And they poopin mountains, huh!


I don't even know what that means.
(No one knows what it means, but it's provocative)
No, it's not
(It gets the people going!)
Scoop so hard farmers wanna hire me
Dig so hard farmers wanna hire me
You are now watching the poop
Please let me get in the cave
These other farmers is lyin’
Actin’ like the bat poop ain’t mine
I got that rat bat in its cave
You know how many buckets I scoop?
Please let me get in the cave
The guano in the poop hole
The bats is on the ceiling
I know I’m bout to scoop it
How you know, I got that feeling
You are now watching the poop
Please let me into the cave


I’m definitely in the cave

2 comments: