Sunday 22 July 2012

Meet the Family!

So I realized that I've been blogging about my experiences in Jamaica without giving any background on the people that I'm living and working with. So here goes!


Kwao, man of the house


Agape, the most patient mother I have ever met


Emmanuel, 12; hates bees, loves guineps


Melchizedek, 10; always tricking me


Joshua, 7; "I like that I hate you and I love that you hate me"


Enoch, 4; "Enoch, can I take your picture?" "NO!"


Kofi, 20 months; hates clothes, loves things that belong to him (everything)


Erin, housemate and fellow intern


Tom, beekeeping expert


Jessica, doesn't technically live with us but cooks our delicious meals, is terrified of bees


Lady, mangy dog, looks more like a rat


Suzie, "the rotweiler that will eat my face," according to Enoch, I don't think so


Wasp, always in our house making the long trek from under Erin's bed to under my bed


There are also some cats, I'm not really sure how many. I've been told numbers between zero and six.

No comments:

Post a Comment